Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions
Star 
Hello, everybody! My name is Beth and I'm a fan from Wisconsin (though I hope to move to the New Mexico desert soon-ish). I've about had enough of this snow crap.

I belong to all 3 social media platforms, but don't post much as I feel super "exposed". I miss the days of these message boards where people with a common interest can come and chat without all the "driveby trolling."

Believe it or not, I was first introduced to Shooter through the JRE podcast in August 2018. While I love Joe, I was frustrated that I didn't get to hear Shooter voice his opinions. I felt like the conversation got bulldozed by Joe. At any rate, my life has been changed for the better having found Shooter's music, and it's a bonus that he seems to be a pretty swell kind-hearted person on top of it.

It took me 6 months to finally sign up for Sirius XM, but I am so glad I did! I just signed up yesterday and now have Shooter's company during my hour plus daily commute. Smile

Anywho...sorry I tend to get wordy.

So where are you all from?
Welcome. I'm from Maine. But, born and raised in Minnesota. Go Vikings! Smile
Thanks so much for the kind words. I love doing the show and I like joe. I felt like I blew it even bringing all that up after the fact. Glad to hang w you on your drives.

Shooter
I’m from a nashville but have lived in LA for almost 20 years.
I must have missed something re "bringing all that up after the fact." I was just voicing my own opinion. I love Joe and have learned so much from listening to his podcast. But it still drives me crazy when I want to hear a guest talk and he rolls over the top of them. It's all good, though. Smile We just landed in Ft. Myers FL for a couple baseball games/vaca. Nice to get away from snow drifts taller than me. Someday..New Mexico. Gotta stay in WI to make sure my 84 year old mom is taken care of.

Ooops, I'm rambling again. Sorry! Have a good night. Smile
(02-22-2019, 10:42 PM)bethany1972 Wrote: I must have missed something re "bringing all that up after the fact." I was just voicing my own opinion. I love Joe and have learned so much from listening to his podcast. But it still drives me crazy when I want to hear a guest talk and he rolls over the top of them. It's all good, though. Smile We just landed in Ft. Myers FL for a couple baseball games/vaca. Nice to get away from snow drifts taller than me. Someday..New Mexico. Gotta stay in WI to make sure my 84 year old mom is taken care of.

Ooops, I'm rambling again. Sorry! Have a good night. Smile

Fort Myers? Rooting for the Red Sox, the Twins, or both? Smile
Red Sox!!! They play the "Damn Yankees" today and Twins tomorrow.
My husband is the big baseball fan, but I'll take any excuse to travel somewhere new. We spent our 15th anniversary at Fenway Park. Wink
Cool! The bastids blacked it out here today! Sad Guess I'll just have to listen to Electric Rodeo! Smile