Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on this week's show...
I love being able to hear stuff I've never been introduced to before, so even though I've only been listening for a few weeks, I've been having a ball!

Loved the QCNH block...I'll have to look into them more.

James Booker!?!?! Where the hell have I been and why haven't I ever heard him before?!?! LOVE

Shooter, if you decided to go this route, I'd be fully behind it, but I got a good laugh out of your making blanket statements comment. If you do this, though, you need to add the word "nerve" into every song, but pronounce it the James Booker way. LOL

Anybody else have thoughts about this week's show?
(03-06-2019, 10:48 AM)bethany1972 Wrote: I love being able to hear stuff I've never been introduced to before, so even though I've only been listening for a few weeks, I've been having a ball!

James Booker!?!?! Where the hell have I been and why haven't I ever heard him before?!?! LOVE

Shooter, if you decided to go this route, I'd be fully behind it, but I got a good laugh out of your making blanket statements comment. If you do this, though, you need to add the word "nerve" into every song, but pronounce it the James Booker way. LOL

Really like he is giving Scott Biram airtime. That guy is the real deal and Shooter is always surprising me with new stuff. Sometimes things that are out of my usual genre and Brad somehow seamlessly weaves it all together. My only issue is that when I make my requests I don't know if Shooter has a theme in mind. If I knew that it would be more fun to pick songs that fit into his scheme.
(03-08-2019, 07:10 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 10:48 AM)bethany1972 Wrote: I love being able to hear stuff I've never been introduced to before, so even though I've only been listening for a few weeks, I've been having a ball!

Really like he is giving Scott Biram airtime. That guy is the real deal and Shooter is always surprising me with new stuff. Sometimes things that are out of my usual genre and Brad somehow seamlessly weaves it all together. My only issue is that when I make my requests I don't know if Shooter has a theme in mind. If I knew that it would be more fun to pick songs that fit into his scheme.

I just pick songs that have been rattling around in my head for a while that I may not even necessarily own. I like to throw a few different options out there. My tastes go all over the place, so you never know what I might ask for! That's why it's so exciting if one of my off the wall requests gets played!
I think this week's playlist was my favorite yet. Lots of fresh stuff for me to check out. I can't decide whether to hug ya or smack ya for the Weird Al song, though! That's a catchy bastard! I rarely listen twice through an episode, but this needs to be added to the replay list. Smile