Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Horror Rodeo 2019
Hey rodeo clowns,

This week we’ve got a special Halloween episode with a contest to win 4 free vinyls from BCR including the Black Ribbons: Ultimate Edition.

Tune in for details!

Shooter
Can't wait to have a moment to sit down and listen. We got into a car accident on the way to the airport last week. No major injuries, thankfully, but I have been without a vehicle, as mine was totaled. Drunk kid turned in front of us in an intersection. All I hope is that he learned his lesson before something much worse happens. I am severely inconvenienced due to having to replace my vehicle, and wasn't planning on a car payment right now. But I am ALIVE, and uninjured.

I picked up a new ride today, and it comes with 3 months of Sirius. Guess what was on Outlaw Country as I was driving it home?!?! (Also one of my favorite songs). I'm super excited to sit down and make the playlist/movie list. I knew several that I've heard so far. Then I have to catch up on last week's episode... I have had ZERO alone time in the past week, and need some serious (Sirius) ER therapy whilst cruising down the highway in my new to me mobile!
(10-26-2019, 08:49 PM)bethany1972 Wrote: Can't wait to have a moment to sit down and listen.  We got into a car accident on the way to the airport last week.  No major injuries, thankfully, but I have been without a vehicle, as mine was totaled.  Drunk kid turned in front of us in an intersection.  All I hope is that he learned his lesson before something much worse happens.  I am severely inconvenienced due to having to replace my vehicle, and wasn't planning on a car payment right now.  But I am ALIVE, and uninjured.

I picked up a new ride today, and it comes with 3 months of Sirius.  Guess what was on Outlaw Country as I was driving it home?!?!  (Also one of my favorite songs).  I'm super excited to sit down and make the playlist/movie list.  I knew several that I've heard so far. Then I have to catch up on last week's episode...  I have had ZERO alone time in the past week, and need some serious (Sirius) ER therapy whilst cruising down the highway in my new to me mobile!

Oh no! I'm so sorry this happened! I'm glad you're okay, hopefully they have insurance... Godspeed!
(10-25-2019, 03:36 PM)shooter Wrote: Hey rodeo clowns,

This week we’ve got a special Halloween episode with a contest to win 4 free vinyls from BCR including the Black Ribbons: Ultimate Edition.

Tune in for details!

Shooter

Hope ur ok Brittney! Great show shooter!
Wow! This is to tough of a contest for us stupid people! Smile
In response to the man talking about search platforms like solr, ml search algorithm, enterprise search elastic, search platforms data, ml search partners, platform search for train, I highly recommend this top ecommerce search details or elasticsearch docker, ecommerce search results page, search platforms job, opensearch docker, insight engineering, opensearch aws, and don't forget this excellent ecommerce search url not to mention ml search engine, secure search faith, faceted search examples, faceted search postgresql, ml search, advanced search ebay app, not to mention this awesome unified search advice which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent search relevance url not to mention opensearch cloudformation, enterprise search tcs, ml search partners, opensearch vs elasticsearch, faceted search postgresql, search platform example, alongside all this high rated search relevance forum alongside all unified search kindle fire, site search extension, elasticsearch query, faceted search examples, federated search meaning, elasticsearch docker, alongside all top rated search platform tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this awesome federated search blog as well as elasticsearch create index, federated search, search relevance metrics, nlp search text, search platforms job, opensearch aws, and don't forget this top nlp search site and don't forget search relevance telus, ml search java, faceted search oracle apex, federated search algolia, elasticsearch query, unified search engine, not to mention top rated federated search tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best faceted search blog for good measure. Check more Cool Search Blog 2aecbd2
To the man inquiring about pancakeswap bot python, sniper bot pancakeswap python, options sniper bot discord, opensea sniper bot extension tool, fifa 22 sniping bot github, pancakeswap bot free, pancakeswap bot telegram, pancakeswap sniper bot v2 plus, how to snipe pancakeswap, sniper bot bsc, best sniper bbs, bottle sniper sea of thieves, bsc sniper bot python, pancakeswap sniper bot python, pancakeswap listing bot telegram, sniping bot fifa 22 ps5, bottle locations sniper elite v2, sniper whisky bottle, pancakeswap price bot telegram, pancakeswap sniper bot telegram, I recommend Crypto sniper bot for crypto sniping bot github, sniper elite v2 bottles and gold bars mission 6, bottle locations sniper elite v2, bottles sniper elite v2, pancakeswap sniper bot free, fifa 22 web app sniping bot free, nft sniper bot discord, auto sniper bot fifa 22, sniper bot nft, pancakeswap bot free, how to do bot in telegram, sniping bot fifa 22 iphone, opensea sniper bot github, fut sniping bot discord, pancakeswap bot python, best sniper bbs, front run bot pancakeswap reddit, sniper v2 bottles and gold locations, pancakeswap price bot telegram, Pancakeswap bot, also. See More High Rated Crypto Sniper Bot Info aecbd8_
The Men's Café Racer Jackets is a fabrication of the best-grade genuine leather.
In reply to the man inquiring about anime sugoi, animesuge proxy, anime characters born in march, anime characters to draw, anime pfp aesthetic, anime wallpaper 4k, I highly suggest this updated anime advice or animed direct discount code, animed direct login, anime girl pfp, animed direct voucher code, anime planet manga, animed discount code nhs, and don't forget this high rated anime forum as well as anime wallpaper laptop, anime wallpaper phone, animed vets, animed, anime planet not working, anime sugoi, not to mention this useful anime tips which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome anime forum and don't forget animed direct prescriptions, anime wallpaper girl, anime pfp aesthetic, anime wallpaper phone, animesuge reddit, anime characters female, and don't forget this best anime url not to mention animesuge down reddit, anime websites reddit, anime characters with white hair, animed discount code, animed reviews, animed whitstable, alongside all great anime link which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated anime link alongside all anime planet naruto shippuden, anime girl cute, animed direct royal canin, anime websites to watch, animesuge twitter, animed reviews, on top of this useful anime tips as well as anime girl, anime girl hair, anime wallpaper phone, anime websites to watch, anime girl outline, animed discount code, and don't forget excellent anime blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best anime site for good measure. Check more Updated Engladerline Furniture Details fddd9ec
For the lady inquiring about bad credit mortgage broker Kingston, 2nd mortgages Kent, 2nd mortgages Norfolk County, 2nd mortgages Sudbury, second mortgages Lakeshore, bad credit mortgage broker Brampton, I highly recommend this best mortgage site or bad credit mortgage lenders St Catharines, second mortgage bad credit Belleville, private mortgage lenders Ajax, second mortgage bad credit Georgetown, private mortgage lenders Sault Ste Marie, second mortgage bad credit Kingston, not to mention this great mortgage tips alongside all second mortgage bad credit Thunder Bay, bad credit mortgage lenders Woodstock, 2nd mortgages Brantford, 2nd mortgages Peterborough, private mortgage lenders Oshawa, 3rd mortgages St Catharines, on top of this best mortgage advice which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome mortgage forum and don't forget private mortgage lenders Sault Ste Marie, bad credit mortgages Niagara Falls, third mortgages Kent, Ontario mortgage broker, 2nd mortgages Ontario, bad credit mortgage lenders Vaughan, on top of this top mortgage blog and don't forget second mortgages Kingston, bad credit mortgage lenders Stratford, third mortgages Bradford, bad credit mortgage lenders Newmarket, private mortgage lenders London, private mortgage lenders Georgetown, as well as new mortgage details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this cool mortgage forum and don't forget mortgage broker Vaughan, 2nd mortgages Aurora, second mortgages Stratford, private lenders Brantford, 3rd mortgages Whitby, bad credit mortgage lenders Woodstock, not to mention this top rated mortgage tips as well as Ontario mortgage broker, bad credit mortgage broker Pickering, bad credit mortgage broker Caledon, mortgage broker Georgetown, bad credit mortgage lenders Whitby, 3rd mortgages Norfolk County, not to mention recommended mortgage details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top mortgage url for good measure. Check more Best Sbobet88 Advice 8526f94