Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Horror Rodeo 2019
Hey rodeo clowns,

This week we’ve got a special Halloween episode with a contest to win 4 free vinyls from BCR including the Black Ribbons: Ultimate Edition.

Tune in for details!

Shooter
Can't wait to have a moment to sit down and listen. We got into a car accident on the way to the airport last week. No major injuries, thankfully, but I have been without a vehicle, as mine was totaled. Drunk kid turned in front of us in an intersection. All I hope is that he learned his lesson before something much worse happens. I am severely inconvenienced due to having to replace my vehicle, and wasn't planning on a car payment right now. But I am ALIVE, and uninjured.

I picked up a new ride today, and it comes with 3 months of Sirius. Guess what was on Outlaw Country as I was driving it home?!?! (Also one of my favorite songs). I'm super excited to sit down and make the playlist/movie list. I knew several that I've heard so far. Then I have to catch up on last week's episode... I have had ZERO alone time in the past week, and need some serious (Sirius) ER therapy whilst cruising down the highway in my new to me mobile!
(10-26-2019, 08:49 PM)bethany1972 Wrote: Can't wait to have a moment to sit down and listen.  We got into a car accident on the way to the airport last week.  No major injuries, thankfully, but I have been without a vehicle, as mine was totaled.  Drunk kid turned in front of us in an intersection.  All I hope is that he learned his lesson before something much worse happens.  I am severely inconvenienced due to having to replace my vehicle, and wasn't planning on a car payment right now.  But I am ALIVE, and uninjured.

I picked up a new ride today, and it comes with 3 months of Sirius.  Guess what was on Outlaw Country as I was driving it home?!?!  (Also one of my favorite songs).  I'm super excited to sit down and make the playlist/movie list.  I knew several that I've heard so far. Then I have to catch up on last week's episode...  I have had ZERO alone time in the past week, and need some serious (Sirius) ER therapy whilst cruising down the highway in my new to me mobile!

Oh no! I'm so sorry this happened! I'm glad you're okay, hopefully they have insurance... Godspeed!
(10-25-2019, 03:36 PM)shooter Wrote: Hey rodeo clowns,

This week we’ve got a special Halloween episode with a contest to win 4 free vinyls from BCR including the Black Ribbons: Ultimate Edition.

Tune in for details!

Shooter

Hope ur ok Brittney! Great show shooter!
Wow! This is to tough of a contest for us stupid people! Smile