Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replay this week!
Sorry guys, replay this week. Been another busy studio week and I’ve just gotten a new laptop which slowed me to a crawl getting a show. Purging the spam here is annoying. Trying to tighten sign-up restrictions. Was going to pump Ted Russell Kamp’s new album on the show as well, as he goes to radio this week. Proud of my band mate! Until next week!
It's all good ?.

Can't wait to hear some new TRK when it comes around.

This gives me a chance to throw another request in the mix...been thinking about Colin Hay lately. Smile

Take care.
Okay. It's all good. Thanks for the heads up. You sound like you're busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.Smile
Thanks for the heads up but why is it the Art Bell episode yet again? Is that on purpose? It seems like almost every time a new show gets scrapped, this is the episode that gets played instead. I think this is at least the 4th time this episode has aired since late last year. There must be some other archived episodes worth airing, right?

Thanks,

=R=
Poo-eee, I was all excited that I finally remembered to log in on a Saturday for once instead of catching the replay. LOL Oh well, it is what it is. What's that old saying? "If it's got tits or wheels, sooner or later it'll give you trouble!" Circuits definitely need to be added to that saying as well. Good luck with your purge of the nasty nasty. We'll catch you next week.
(03-09-2019, 04:13 PM)ronnie_suburban Wrote: Thanks for the heads up but why is it the Art Bell episode yet again? Is that on purpose? It seems like almost every time a new show gets scrapped, this is the episode that gets played instead. I think this is at least the 4th time this episode has aired since late last year. There must be some other archived episodes worth airing, right?

Thanks,

=R=
I would agree with this.
Not sure why they’re airing the Art Bell one every time there’s a replay. The others def aren’t scrapped. We’ve also had a changeover in personnel. We’ll get it fixed. Hopefully I won’t have to do another replay for a while
(03-11-2019, 01:29 PM)shooter Wrote: Not sure why they’re airing the Art Bell one every time there’s a replay. The others def aren’t scrapped. We’ve also had a changeover in personnel. We’ll get it fixed. Hopefully I won’t have to do another replay for a while

Excellent, thanks. I know Art was a mystical force but dying 4 times seemed like a stretch, even for him!

=R=
(03-11-2019, 01:29 PM)shooter Wrote: Not sure why they’re airing the Art Bell one every time there’s a replay. The others def aren’t scrapped. We’ve also had a changeover in personnel. We’ll get it fixed. Hopefully I won’t have to do another replay for a while

It's a conspiracy. They are jealous that you won a Grammy and they want you to look bad. Smile
I, for one, am happy because this is my first time hearing it. Come on, Drivin n Crying and A Perfect Circle in one episode?!?! How great is that???