Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMHO
I thought it was a really good show. Plenty of variety and had a raw and edgy sound. Kinda like the show from two weeks ago. Unique to OC. Like different.
Are you referencing the brand new episode, or last week's? I loved last week's. With Ted Russell Kamp, Tommy Townsend, Hank III, Kacey Musgraves, Duff, Weird Al, and of course, Marilyn Manson. Such a great blend of talent in one show. Smile Mind you, I'm only vaguely familiar with most of what gets played, so many times, it's the first time I've heard something. So much fun!
(03-31-2019, 01:25 PM)bethany1972 Wrote: Are you referencing the brand new episode, or last week's? I loved last week's. With Ted Russell Kamp, Tommy Townsend, Hank III, Kacey Musgraves, Duff, Weird Al, and of course, Marilyn Manson. Such a great blend of talent in one show. Smile Mind you, I'm only vaguely familiar with most of what gets played, so many times, it's the first time I've heard something. So much fun!

This past Saturdays show.