Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nashville From Afar
Shooter,
I've been in Nashville for the past month & it's beautiful in its own way, but I prefer the mountains of East TN or the shores of Long Beach. The hustle of these Nashville musicians trying to make it are the envy of my eye, but I'm not a musician and am able to admire the lifestyle with no repercussions. So in the poetic reality that is the essence of Nashville I have a request block or just pick one. Whatever you want to do because it is your GD show! 

Also another reason for this particular request (from you & HBG) is because I will get to come home on November 9th, so me and my beautiful bride will be able to enjoy the Shooter Jennings and HellBound Glory show at Capone's in Johnson City!

#1 'Nashville From Afar' off the 'Live at Billy Bob's'. Because Nashville is always better after the fact. 
#2 Robert Earl Keen 'I'm Coming Home'- Because we all miss our loved ones when we're gone.
#C Hellbound Glory 'Cliche Country Singer' from the Live Bridgestone album- Because that song fits nashville.

Thanks! Looking forward to the show!
The Dude Abides,
Kebo