Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catfish John
By Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, ft. Allison Krauss

This is the first song my mom wanted to hear when we brought her home from the hospital this week.  Smile

She also revealed to me when I was talking about how Shooter always says "hi, mama" on the show that she used to be mad at Jessi because Waylon was supposed to be "hers.". Haha!  When I see pics of my dad from the 50/60s, I can now see the attraction because there are definite similarities. 

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful that my mama is not in the hospital and that we can keep her in her apartment for a while longer, and that I am in the position to help facilitate this goal.  There will always be a need for dog trainers and my job can wait a bit.

Hope all of you out there have a wonderful Thanksgiving, whether it be spent with family, friends, or home alone.  We are never truly alone, though.  I personally think people place a lot of weight on only certain days of the year, and should try to show your love and appreciation more often and in smaller ways.  But, I digress. Wink