Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas!!!
Star 
Or Happy Holidays, or Bah Humbug...whatever your mood is this year. In the words of Steve Vai's Blue Powder, I wish you all Peace, Love, and Good Happiness Stuff.   Looking forward to whatever 2020 brings us. Smile
(12-19-2019, 09:43 AM)bethany1972 Wrote: Or Happy Holidays, or Bah Humbug...whatever your mood is this year. In the words of Steve Vai's Blue Powder, I wish you all Peace, Love, and Good Happiness Stuff.   Looking forward to whatever 2020 brings us. Smile

And, you and yours also. Looking forward to the next year! Smile
(12-19-2019, 12:00 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 09:43 AM)bethany1972 Wrote: Or Happy Holidays, or Bah Humbug...whatever your mood is this year. In the words of Steve Vai's Blue Powder, I wish you all Peace, Love, and Good Happiness Stuff.   Looking forward to whatever 2020 brings us. Smile

And, you and yours also. Looking forward to the next year! Smile

Happy Holidays no matter how or what you celebrate. It’s been a fairly good year, this website a very sweet part of that, but the next year will be even better if we make it that way.
Mike
Surviving in the flat earth Midwest