Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If this inappropriate feel free to delete
But, I'm doing my first radio show and it would be cool if you got a chance to listen. It is the Northwoods Smitty show on gimmecountry.com this Thursday 3/5/2020 on at 10 am PT and 1 pm EST. Two hour show. Free streaming and free live chat. Here is your chance at retribution! LOL! I really think it turned out great. Jessi  and Scott are on my playlist with plugs. Well deserved BTW. It's only a one off but, hopefully will work into something more permanent. Any constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks and hope this finds you well!

P.S. Happy Anniversary!
(03-02-2020, 08:04 AM)peregrine Wrote: But, I'm doing my first radio show and it would be cool if you got a chance to listen. It is the Northwoods Smitty show on gimmecountry.com this Thursday 3/5/2020 on at 10 am PT and 1 pm EST. Two hour show. Free streaming and free live chat. Here is your chance at retribution! LOL! I really think it turned out great. Jessi  and Scott are on my playlist with plugs. Well deserved BTW. It's only a one off but, hopefully will work into something more permanent. Any constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks and hope this finds you well!

P.S. Happy Anniversary!

That's awesome, peregrine!  I will try to tune in.  That would be noon Central Time, correct?
(03-02-2020, 05:43 PM)bethany1972 Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 08:04 AM)peregrine Wrote: But, I'm doing my first radio show and it would be cool if you got a chance to listen. It is the Northwoods Smitty show on gimmecountry.com this Thursday 3/5/2020 on at 10 am PT and 1 pm EST. Two hour show. Free streaming and free live chat. Here is your chance at retribution! LOL! I really think it turned out great. Jessi  and Scott are on my playlist with plugs. Well deserved BTW. It's only a one off but, hopefully will work into something more permanent. Any constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks and hope this finds you well!

P.S. Happy Anniversary!

That's awesome, peregrine!  I will try to tune in.  That would be noon Central Time, correct?

Correct. Thanks. Hope you enjoy!
(03-03-2020, 11:04 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 05:43 PM)bethany1972 Wrote:

P.S. Happy Anniversary!

Correct. Thanks. Hope you enjoy!

I got to listen to about 45 minutes of the show, and you did great!  Very entertaining song choices and good banter between sets.  If you ever get Woof to fetch, let me know!
Thanks for listening and I'm glad you enjoyed!!! Smile