Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence
What songs do you all listen to when you need a good dose of confidence?  Some people are naturally confident, but I'm not one of them.  However, the right music can put me in a good frame of mind.  Headed for an interview today and since I've had some pretty bad luck in the job department the past few years, I would really love for this to go well.

Which songs put you in the right mood to get shit done?
(03-10-2020, 03:01 AM)bethany1972 Wrote: What songs do you all listen to when you need a good dose of confidence?  Some people are naturally confident, but I'm not one of them.  However, the right music can put me in a good frame of mind.  Headed for an interview today and since I've had some pretty bad luck in the job department the past few years, I would really love for this to go well.

Sorry, a little late on this one but, don't know what I could advise as a song to give you confidence, but, I would advise you don't go in and sing "Take this Job and Shove It"! Smile
(03-11-2020, 06:14 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 03:01 AM)bethany1972 Wrote: What songs do you all listen to when you need a good dose of confidence?  Some people are naturally confident, but I'm not one of them.  However, the right music can put me in a good frame of mind.  Headed for an interview today and since I've had some pretty bad luck in the job department the past few years, I would really love for this to go well.

Sorry, a little late on this one but, don't know what I could advise as a song to give you confidence, but, I would advise you don't go in and sing "Take this Job and Shove It"! Smile

Ha!  Sound advice, thanks. Smile
I did the interview and got hired on the spot.  I'm back to doing vet tech for a day and a half a week.  Hoping this is the one that sticks for a while!!!  Believe it or not, this business is notorious for bad management, understaffing, and burnout.  Been down that road, but it's what I'm most passionate about, so I'm trying one more time. Smile
Fun fact...my surgery partner and I used to listen to The Highwayman at the start of every single Friday morning shift.  LOL
(03-11-2020, 06:25 AM)bethany1972 Wrote:
(03-11-2020, 06:14 AM)peregrine Wrote:

Ha!  Sound advice, thanks. Smile
I did the interview and got hired on the spot.  I'm back to doing vet tech for a day and a half a week.  Hoping this is the one that sticks for a while!!!  Believe it or not, this business is notorious for bad management, understaffing, and burnout.  Been down that road, but it's what I'm most passionate about, so I'm trying one more time. Smile
Fun fact...my surgery partner and I used to listen to The Highwayman at the start of every single Friday morning shift.  LOL
Good luck! Anyone who loves animals are okay in my book!
https://youtu.be/mYKWch_MNY0

It’s hard to be humble

I’m so good that I don’t have to brag
(03-16-2020, 06:19 PM)Nada Wrote: https://youtu.be/mYKWch_MNY0

It’s hard to be humble

I’m so good that I don’t have to brag

Haha!  I was listening and trying to picture actually singing this to boost my morale, and I just got embarrassed.  LOL