Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Jewell
Hey Brad, 

Just wanted to offer up my condolences. Life can be an unrelenting, unfair mother fucker at times. Things ain't any easier right now, given the circumstances, I'm sure. Just know you're surrounded, both near and far, by folks who love and appreciate you and what you do. I know that every week, I count on you, Shooter and the rest of your posse to help ease the passing of the miles, on the road, behind the wheel of this rattle trap Kenworth. I certainly am grateful for what y'all do for us peasants out there, suffering through the grind. I'd love to hear anything by Half Deaf Clatch, Black Water Delta or Ray Wylie this weekend. I also make some pretty mediocre music myself, in my spare time. If you look hard enough, you might find it on one or two of the preferred platforms of choice. I'm sure there's a song or two there that might could help ease you through this rough patch. Take care, friend.
Keep the rubber side down, between the ditches, keep moving. Cheers Y'all !

Ryan Boyce
I appreciate the kind words, brother.
This lockdown has definitely put a dick in the chili, man.
My father in law retired doing line haul for UPS Freight/Overnight and my dad was know to drive some coal rigs before he became an electrician in the mines.
I get truckers (LTLs, hotshots, longhaul, anything you name it) into work everyday and appreciate the hell out of the work y'all do, that's a fact.