Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replay this week
Have a Blackjack birthday episode in the cannon but this week was another intense travel and work week and had to run a replay. Sorry folks! Not the Art Bell replay either. See ya next week!
Well, you can combine my birthday in with his, cuz mine is next Sunday, the 21st! Will have to come up with a good birthday request...
Happy belated birthday to Blackjack!
Seems to me that someone else we know is turning 40 in May. Wink
(04-13-2019, 09:09 AM)shooter Wrote: Have a Blackjack birthday episode in the cannon but this week was another intense travel and work week and had to run a replay. Sorry folks! Not the Art Bell replay either. See ya next week!

Disappointed but understandable. You're extremely busy. At least it was a good one. Maybe time to just start listening to on demand so as not to schedule my Saturday around it.
I’ll be back next week and hopefully not have to run a replay for at least two months. Sorry about that
(04-15-2019, 11:37 PM)shooter Wrote: I’ll be back next week and hopefully not have to run a replay for at least two months. Sorry about that

Thanks for taking the time to make me feel like my opinion is important enough to respond to. Not many people would do that.
Of course man. It’s been a busy year for me but the show is a priority mainly because I love doing it. The reason I set this site up was because I wanted to communicate with the listeners. Your opinion is important. And I hope you don’t give up on me since I had to run a few replays this year. We back on track!
(04-16-2019, 03:39 PM)shooter Wrote: Of course man. It’s been a busy year for me but the show is a priority mainly because I love doing it. The reason I set this site up was because I wanted to communicate with the listeners. Your opinion is important. And I hope you don’t give up on me since I had to run a few replays this year. We back on track!

No matter what happens, I wouldn't give up on you. Life is always full of challenges. ESPECIALLY, after you win a Grammy and become important! Smile