Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off Topic: What are you watching?
After finishing The Office for the 150th time, we just started It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia for my first run through it.  

What are all you ER folk watching?  What ya got for movie recommendations at the moment?  They keep cancelling shows that we started and liked.  

We just watched the Battered Bastards of Baseball and it was really good, even for non-sports fans like myself. 

It would be great to keep this thread updated if we happen upon something unexpectedly good.
Ghostbusters Afterlife trailer:
https://youtu.be/ahZFCF--uRY
   What do you think?  Looks pretty entertaining, if nothing else!  I think it will be fun. Smile
I think the new ghostbusters looks good.
I liked the new Bill and Ted.
I'm currently watching the new Lost in Space series,
finished what's been done of Ozark, watched the new episodes of The Boys.

Pumped for the new seasons of the Mandalorian and the Expanse coming up soon.
(10-14-2020, 05:34 PM)bradjewell Wrote: I think the new ghostbusters looks good.
I liked the new Bill and Ted.
I'm currently watching the new Lost in Space series,
finished what's been done of Ozark, watched the new episodes of The Boys.

Pumped for the new seasons of the Mandalorian and the Expanse coming up soon.

If you're a fan of Adam Sandler, his latest movie Hubie Halloween on netflix is pure stupidity and worth it for the introductory scene alone. That and the t shirts...

Phil
We just finished season one of a series called "Evil."  Interesting, but confusing, as in the continuity of certain story lines is non-existent.

Been half-watching Stan vs. Evil for a few weeks.  Gotta love John C. Mcginley.

Am waiting for all the episodes of Long Way Up to be released on Apple TV, so we can get a trial subscription and watch the whole thing at once.  This is the third in a series of motorcycle travelogues put out by Ewan Mcgregor and Charlie Boorman.  These have been very fun.

Most recent movies were Wickerman and Snakes on a Plane.  Hahaha!!!  I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!  So bad!