Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wanted to know you're not forgotten!
Doing a bang up job with the sound bites and funny! If I do another show can I pirate you so you can make my show better? LOL!!!
I've always loved the sound bites throughout the electic rodeo. They're often so stupid, but so many gems from such great movies and TV shows. Everything from Hey Dude to Trailer Park Boys, what more could one ask for?

Phil
(08-30-2020, 07:40 AM)peregrine Wrote: Doing a bang up job with the sound bites and funny! If I do another show can I pirate you so you can make my show better? LOL!!!

You know it. You can pirate my pirated clips. ha

And I appreciate the kind words! I get a kick out of a lot of what I put in there, so it's nice other people do as well.

(09-04-2020, 09:10 AM)philipgar Wrote: I've always loved the sound bites throughout the electic rodeo.  They're often so stupid, but so many gems from such great movies and TV shows.  Everything from Hey Dude to Trailer Park Boys, what more could one ask for?

Phil

Glad you dig em, sir. It's basically a representation of what I hear in my head at any given time.