Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe someday you will get my handle correct.
It is pronounced pear a grin. As in peregrine falcon. LOL! BTW, great show!
Thanks for clarifying. I didn’t even put it together with the bird. That and I live in the city and don’t hear that very often. Ha! Thanks for listening as always
haha. I've thought about breaking and correcting on that, but didn't do it. It's been a minute since I've done one of those. I felt too lousy last time.

If he does it again, I got your back, man. I'm watching you, Shooter. 0_0
Actually, peregrine falcons do well in cities. They like to nest on skyscrapers because it mimics cliff faces which are their natural habitat. Check them out. Awesome bird. Fastest on the planet. BTW, you guys are funny! And PS glad I could enlighten you. Smile
(04-25-2019, 11:45 AM)shooter Wrote: Thanks for clarifying. I didn’t even put it together with the bird. That and I live in the city and don’t hear that very often. Ha! Thanks for listening as always

I checked. You have all kinds of peregrines in LA and the county. You also have a live video feed from San Francisco and San Jose. Check them out. Pretty cool!
(04-25-2019, 05:42 PM)bradjewell Wrote: haha. I've thought about breaking and correcting on that, but didn't do it. It's been a minute since I've done one of those. I felt too lousy last time.

If he does it again, I got your back, man. I'm watching you, Shooter. 0_0

Thanks man, didn't mean to cause a domestic though! Smile