Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ER on demand
Is there a way to skip ahead to the last 30 or 40 minutes of the show without just skipping the songs? Do I have to listen through it all again to get to the spot I had to stop? Bear with me, I am still trying to figure it all out. Thanks.

Usat2k
In my experience, you have to skip ahead as far as it will let you, and then listen to the rest. There have been times where I turn it on and let it play while I'm doing something else until I get to the spot I was. This is when the app has malfunctioned and kept going back to the beginning every time I had to pause it. But no, it's not like a podcast where you can go to any spot in the program. I'm guessing it has to do with song licensing issues...
You just have to listen. Which isn't bad. I suggest setting an alarm or timer and then coming back to it
Personally, the I think the whole thing is screwed up. Especially when they tack on 3 hours of canned music at the end so you can't relisten to the broadcast. You log out and log back in and it brings you back to where you left off. I already complained to Outlaw Country Siriusxm and said it isn't on demand if it isn't on demand. What the hell we paying for. Think more of you should complain.
I’m going to continue to press them about this. It is a serious customer service failure imho.
On a positive note...Pandora stations now on SiriusXM!!! Now I don't need both services! The bad news is my Sirius promo period ends next month, so I go to full price...but it's worth it if I can stream Pandora also.
bethany you can beat them up for the price. right now i am on 5 years for 150. that was a promo. in my wifes car we have 3 months for 6 bucks right now
Thanks for the heads up. I had to call them the other day for an account issue, and asked if they would continue my promo price a bit longer, but he said no go. I know I could play hardball and haggle, but I don't have it in me. As long as I don't have to pay for two separate services and I can still get ER, I'm good. Smile
(07-19-2019, 11:25 AM)shooter Wrote: I’m going to continue to press them about this. It is a serious customer service failure imho.

Thank you, Shooter.
(07-19-2019, 11:25 AM)shooter Wrote: I’m going to continue to press them about this. It is a serious customer service failure imho.

Yay Shooter! We all others are just minions out here to suck money out of!