Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies Missed and Summer Colds
I don't know how it happened, but I caught Shooter's cold through satellite! Yuck!

Listening to the talk about Bladerunner forces me to admit that I have never seen this movie. So, since I now seem to have a sick day, I may give it a watch today.

Add in your movies that were crazy popular, but you never saw. I was in my 20s before I saw any of the Star Wars, and my husband could recite every line verbatim.

Dirty Dancing had been out several years before I saw it...same with Austin Powers. I was using tag lines from the movie before I ever saw it! If it weren't for my husband, I'd prob never turn on the TV! I've never even seen one episode of Game of Thrones.

So fess up...what haven't you seen?
(08-05-2019, 06:14 AM)bethany1972 Wrote: I don't know how it happened, but I caught Shooter's cold through satellite! Yuck!

Listening to the talk about Bladerunner forces me to admit that I have never seen this movie. So, since I now seem to have a sick day, I may give it a watch today.

Add in your movies that were crazy popular, but you never saw. I was in my 20s before I saw any of the Star Wars, and my husband could recite every line verbatim.

Dirty Dancing had been out several years before I saw it...same with Austin Powers. I was using tag lines from the movie before I ever saw it! If it weren't for my husband, I'd prob never turn on the TV! I've never even seen one episode of Game of Thrones.

So fess up...what haven't you seen?
I don't know. I haven't seen them. LOL!!!
Yer super helpful....
You've never had anyone say to you, "What? How have you not seen that movie? Do you live under a rock?"

My answer to that is yes I do, because I put myself there. Wink
Bladerunner is a good one. Wish I had the issues of Heavy Metal magazine still from when it came out. That was good stuff.
Mike
Surviving in the flat earth Midwest