Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promise me
If we ever do meet, we get to play drunk history. LOL. What a riot! Thanks for this little glimpse into a fun night on the road. Kept me highly entertained while painting our gigantic garage on a Sunday.
Dead Souls by NIN was an added bonus. I love most of The Crow soundtrack, and this particular song is one of my favs. Take care, and be safe on your way to the ho.eland. Any chance to you'll play Triskaidekaphobia for Friday the 13th?
The Crow soundtrack is probably one of the best soundtracks ever.

The drunk history may have been fun to listen to, but it was not enjoyable to edit. haha

It's like trying to herd cats.
I can only imagine....LOL. All the suck of listening to drunk people without the fun of being drunk yourself. Like being invited to the party and made to sit in the corner by yourself. Nobody puts Brad in the corner... Wink
(09-08-2019, 01:06 PM)bradjewell Wrote: The Crow soundtrack is probably one of the best soundtracks ever.

The drunk history may have been fun to listen to, but it was not enjoyable to edit. haha

Thought you did a great job! And, my guess is you filled in the second hour. LOVED the Beavis and Butthead Cher routine. My guess is that you were making a little fun of the crew? Laughed so hard!
(09-09-2019, 05:48 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 01:06 PM)bradjewell Wrote: The Crow soundtrack is probably one of the best soundtracks ever.

Thought you did a great job! And, my guess is you filled in the second hour. LOVED the Beavis and Butthead Cher routine. My guess is that you were making a little fun of the crew? Laughed so hard!

Brad had to drag our show up hill both ways through a snowstorm just to get it to play... he deserves a Medal of Honor!

I picked all the music, just going along w the themes!
(09-09-2019, 01:45 PM)shooter Wrote:

Brad had to drag our show up hill both ways through a snowstorm just to get it to play... he deserves a Medal of Honor!

Smile Well, it was a party and I was partying along!
(09-08-2019, 01:54 PM)bethany1972 Wrote: I can only imagine....LOL. All the suck of listening to drunk people without the fun of being drunk yourself. Like being invited to the party and made to sit in the corner by yourself. Nobody puts Brad in the corner... Wink

I carried a watermelon.

I was in the trenches. Mustard gas all around me. Brian Williams picked me up in a Chinook helicopter that was carrying bridge sections to cross the Euphrates when we got hit with ground fire. Brian Williams remembers.
(09-09-2019, 08:51 PM)bradjewell Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 01:54 PM)bethany1972 Wrote: I can only imagine....LOL. All the suck of listening to drunk people without the fun of being drunk yourself. Like being invited to the party and made to sit in the corner by yourself. Nobody puts Brad in the corner... Wink

I carried a watermelon.

I was in the trenches. Mustard gas all around me. Brian Williams picked me up in a Chinook helicopter that was carrying bridge sections to cross the Euphrates when we got hit with ground fire. Brian Williams remembers.

You forgot to say that this was during a Blitzkrieg! LOL!!!