Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replay week of 9/21
Hey guys. Had some medical appointments and procedures as well as other things which kept me from being able to make a new show for everyone. Next week we’re back!
(09-20-2019, 02:00 PM)shooter Wrote: Hey guys. Had some medical appointments and procedures as well as other things which kept me from being able to make a new show for everyone. Next week we’re back!

Hope all is well and everybody is healthy. Looking forward to the new episode next week. Smile
(09-20-2019, 02:00 PM)shooter Wrote: Hey guys. Had some medical appointments and procedures as well as other things which kept me from being able to make a new show for everyone. Next week we’re back!

Hope all is well. Just like the rest of us folks. Life getting in the way of life.
Yeah everything is good I just blew out a finger in Zurich and it’s giving me some hell.
(09-21-2019, 11:32 AM)shooter Wrote: Yeah everything is good I just blew out a finger in Zurich and it’s giving me some hell.
Remember that story from your party episode. Gotta let it heal bud! Enjoyed the replay. Was a good one! Hopefully, the dog has learned not to do doo doo on the carpet. Smile
(09-21-2019, 11:32 AM)shooter Wrote: Yeah everything is good I just blew out a finger in Zurich and it’s giving me some hell.

Oh, forgot to ask you what finger it was. Hopefully it was your middle one so you can show everyone your finger! LOL!!!!
Middle right finger hahaha!
Take care of that digit! It will be hard to count to ten if you only have nine and a half.