Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Work
So...Brad your the master dude that glues the show together with Clips from all kinds of places. It takes me back to when I was a kid, it might take me a few days but it'll pop in my thick skull. Thanks for your hard work. Cheers Kris
(10-14-2019, 07:17 PM)Kpolecat Wrote: So...Brad your the master dude that glues the show together with Clips from all kinds of places. It takes me back to when I was a kid, it might take me a few days but it'll pop in my thick skull. Thanks for your hard work. Cheers Kris

Brad is THE shit! There should be a National Brad Jewell Day. Some of the clips might fly over my head, but many of them make me smile or laugh, or wistfully remember how much I used to love to watch Cheers, or some other show/movie/song I haven't thought about in years.

Happy 10th Anniversary to Brad and your lovely wife. Me and mine just had our 21st and dated 6 years before that. We are both much different versions of the kids we were when we met, but have managed to hang in there through thick and thin. When you find someone you actually enjoy to be around when the fireworks have faded, you have truly found something special. Here's to many more years!
Thank you, ma'am. Appreciate the kind words.

And, I'm still waiting for Brad Day to come standard on calendars, but alas, I am holidayless.
Maybe some city will give me a key, instead.