Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Episode!
Hey folks! We're working up a special Christmas episode for next week, and I'd like to get you guys on the show! If you guys can, make a voicenote saying your name and saying hello and a Seasons Greeting to all the like-minded folks listening to the ER, and we'll throw it into the show!

All ya need to do is do something like this:
"Hey this is <your name here>! I'm coming to you on the Electric Rodeo this week to wish y'all a Merry Christmas from <where you are at the moment>!"

You obviously don't have to say this just like that, anything you want to say, say it! Be funny! Just keep it kinda brief...

Then, email the voicenote to bcrhq2000@gmail.com with the subject line saying "Christmas Rodeo".

Hope to hear from you ALL!

Shooter
Big Grin 
Great idea! But, you are asking a lot from us who are technically challenged. Or, just challenged! LOL! If you don't hear from me, don't take it personally, I'm just not smart enough. Or, here is another idea. You could say Happy Holidays from Keith Smith in the Unorganized Territory of Maine. He would have sent his own message, but his technology skills are somewhat lacking. However, he did approve this message. LOL!
Ha ha! It’s not that hard. Do you have an iPhone or an Android?

Both come with a Voice Note or Audio Note software. All you have to do is go in, make a new recording and then share it to an email address (in this case, bcrhq2000@gmail.com). Let me know if you can’t figure it out!
(12-13-2018, 02:31 PM)shooter Wrote: Ha ha! It’s not that hard. Do you have an iPhone or an Android?

Both come with a Voice Note or Audio Note software. All you have to do is go in, make a new recording and then share it to an email address (in this case, bcrhq2000@gmail.com). Let me know if you can’t figure it out!

I don't even carry a cell phone. Most of where I live doesn't even have cell coverage. By the way, I howl at the moon too! LOL!

P.S. Thanks for trying to help.
Shooter, when is the deadline?
(12-13-2018, 02:31 PM)shooter Wrote: Ha ha! It’s not that hard. Do you have an iPhone or an Android?

Never mind on doing my message. I pulled my big boy pants up and did it old school by using my buddies digital recorder. Think it came out good and it has been sent off. What a cool idea. Hope you get a lot of response and people like it. P.S. For the X-mas show could you play some Chipmunks?
(12-13-2018, 08:23 PM)travisrohrig Wrote: Shooter, when is the deadline?

Thursday, Dec 20th.
(12-14-2018, 09:30 AM)shooter Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 08:23 PM)travisrohrig Wrote: Shooter, when is the deadline?

Thursday, Dec 20th.

Shooter, just a suggestion when you are announcing how to sign up for Electric Rodeo when you are announcing it on the show. This is for us who are technically challenged (and there are quite a few of us). You should let people know that the have to physically type in www.electric.rodeo into the header after the http://. It will take you right there. If you type it into any search engine you get zero results. My guess is that is how most people do it by typing it into the search engine. Hope this helps get you more interest and participation for a great idea.
Thank you! You made my Christmas! Wonderful show considering what you are dealing with. Gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling. Of course that might have been the Brandy too. Smile Hope you are feeling better and wishing you and all yours a Merry Christmas!