Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liner clips
Just wanted to thank everyone for coming to the rodeo forums we have up here and wanted to say I'm always happy to answer questions if anyone wants to know where a clip came from, or if there are certain requests for genres, pop culture references, ideas, etc.
Always love hearing from listeners and it's great to know so many people dig it.
Your clips are amazing. Keep it up.
(12-29-2018, 02:07 PM)bradjewell Wrote: Just wanted to thank everyone for coming to the rodeo forums we have up here and wanted to say I'm always happy to answer questions if anyone wants to know where a clip came from, or if there are certain requests for genres, pop culture references, ideas, etc.
Always love hearing from listeners and it's great to know so many people dig it.

Is that what you call the sound bytes? If so who picks them?
(12-30-2018, 08:35 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 02:07 PM)bradjewell Wrote: Just wanted to thank everyone for coming to the rodeo forums we have up here and wanted to say I'm always happy to answer questions if anyone wants to know where a clip came from, or if there are certain requests for genres, pop culture references, ideas, etc.

Brad picks 99.999999% of them. Occasionally I’ll write him and say “play the whole different strokes theme song this week” otherwise it’s all him.
(12-31-2018, 12:31 PM)shooter Wrote:

Brad picks 99.999999% of them. Occasionally I’ll write him and say “play the whole different strokes theme song this week” otherwise it’s all him.

You have certainly asked for that before, ha.
And gong sounds, and Police Academy clips, and many others.
I always get a kick when you add a comment in the vocals, and I thank god that I catch it, and wonder if there was one I didn't catch. ha
(01-01-2019, 10:30 AM)bradjewell Wrote:

I always get a kick when you add a comment in the vocals, and I thank god that I catch it, and wonder if there was one I didn't catch. ha

That's funny! My requests would be, coming from an older demographic, would be The Flinstones, The Jetsons, Looney Tunes, Beavis and Butthead, Laugh In, Green Acres, The Beverly Hillbillies (granny is too funny!), The Andy Griffith Show, and comedians Groucho Marx, Don Rickles, Rodney Dangerfield, Richard Pryor, and George Carlin. Thank you for the great platform and interaction!
(01-01-2019, 10:30 AM)bradjewell Wrote:

AND, W.C. Fields, Eddie Murphy, and the original "Odd Couple" with Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. That should keep you busy for awhile! Smile
I think we need the start of Beverly Hills Cop. I can see SJ dancing along to the beat...
Brad, This March the 6 will mark 21 years since the release of The Big Lebowski. Also, that is know as the Day of The Dude in Dudeism. So this week could you salt and pepper in some TBL quotes in the Liner Clips. The shows sound great. Thanks
Kebo
+1 on Lebowski Smile
One of our dogs is nicknamed The Dude because of his personality. He's a Newfoundland/Golden Retriever mix...seems fitting, right? I also have a "The Dude Abides" cling on my car window. The book Jeff Bridges did on Taoism was great too..../end ramble/

I'd also love to hear a clip from Maximum Overdrive, the movie...."Curtissssss!!!!" And then play Who Made Who by AC/DC.