Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liner clips
+1 on Lebowski Smile
One of our dogs is nicknamed The Dude because of his personality. He's a Newfoundland/Golden Retriever mix...seems fitting, right? I also have a "The Dude Abides" cling on my car window. The book Jeff Bridges did on Taoism was great too..../end ramble/

I'd also love to hear a clip from Maximum Overdrive, the movie...."Curtissssss!!!!" And then play Who Made Who by AC/DC.
Bethany,
#1 I love animals! Your so lucky to have such a beautiful puppy. & I completely understand giving them names according to their personalities. Just like I have a cat named Slash. He got the name because we love GNR & also if he is not in the mood, he will slash someones face off. (jk haha, kind of). I'm justing waiting on the day GNR is on the speakers and my cat/Slash asks me to pass him the joint. He really does like to listen to GNR or at least he hangs around while they are playing.

#2 Are you talking about the book The Dude (AKA Jeff Bridges) did with Bernie Glassman 'The Dude and The Zen master'?. Because if you liked that one pick up 'The Big Lebowski and Philosophy Keeping Your Mind Limber with Abiding Wisdom' By: William Irwin, Peter S. Fosl (editor). It is a very philosophical look at the world through abiding eyes.
(03-02-2019, 06:05 PM)kebo19 Wrote: Brad, This March the 6 will mark 21 years since the release of The Big Lebowski. Also, that is know as the Day of The Dude in Dudeism. So this week could you salt and pepper in some TBL quotes in the Liner Clips. The shows sound great. Thanks
Kebo
Bethany and Kebo, both good requests. I'll have to try and do that.
The Big Lebowski is definitely a favorite. I even dressed up as the dude this past halloween. :-)
(03-05-2019, 08:16 PM)bradjewell Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 06:05 PM)kebo19 Wrote: Brad, This March the 6 will mark 21 years since the release of The Big Lebowski. Also, that is know as the Day of The Dude in Dudeism. So this week could you salt and pepper in some TBL quotes in the Liner Clips. The shows sound great. Thanks
Kebo
Bethany and Kebo, both good requests. I'll have to try and do that.
The Big Lebowski is definitely a favorite. I even dressed up as the dude this past halloween. :-)
I thought you dressed up as The Dude everyday. Smile Got my Vote Lebowski 2020 t-shirt the other day. Smile This should be fun!
Brad, your clips are great as always. I thought about Alf. There is a music video he made, the theme from the show, and a theme from the cartoon show he had too.
Brad, The dude abides. Its always my Halloween go to.
To the guy asking about tours in morocco from marrakech, Desert tours from Marrakech, top desert morocco tours, 3 days desert tour from Marrakech, sahara desert location in latitude, what is the coldest month in the sahara desert, I highly recommend this awesome Marrakech day trip site or 3 day sahara desert tour from marrakech, Desert tours from Marrakech, best time to visit merzouga, Desert tour 3 days, marrakech overnight desert tours, desert belle reviews, alongside all this top rated Marrakech day trip details and don't forget marrakech to fes desert tours 3 days price, marrakech desert tours price, sahara desert location and climate, best desert tours, best time to visit merzouga, marrakech desert tours review, not to mention this recommended Marrakech day trip tips which is also great. Also have a look at this updated Marrakech day trip link and don't forget how far is the sahara desert from marrakech, best desert vacations, best time to go to bulgaria for weather, how long is 4 tours, sahara desert location and climate, desert date seed benefits, as well as this useful Marrakech day trip forum on top of best desert tours from marrakech, moroccan desert 3-day tour from marrakech, how long is four tours, desert date seed, sahara desert location in nigeria, sahara desert tours marrakech morocco, alongside all cool Marrakech day trip forum which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top rated Marrakech day trip blog and don't forget best time to visit merzouga, how to reach sahara desert, private 3 days desert tour from marrakech to erg chigaga, desert belle schedule, 3 day desert trip from marrakech, best sahara desert tours from marrakech, as well as this top Marrakech day trip url and don't forget marrakech desert trips, best sahara desert tours morocco, how to cross the sahara desert, Desert tour 3 days, best desert hotels morocco, morocco desert camping tours, and don't forget high rated Marrakech day trip link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top rated Marrakech day trip link for good measure. Check more Awesome Cryptocurrency Advice c8e3d21